Such an awesome message from Jim Rohn. When you think about how short a day really is, you need to plan it before it happens.
Simplest way to do it is to sit with a piece of paper and a pencil on the night before, and write it all out.
- Look at what your appointments are.
- Figure out your priorities for everything unscheduled.
- Estimate how much time each unscheduled item will take.
- Pick a block of time for each item and designate it on paper.
- Find the open spots in your day and stuff the little things in them.
- Now, put your ass to bed. When you get up in the morning – you will have much less to worry about and you can have an extremely productive day.
Disclaimer: None of this is original. Everything that I have learned about productivity came from reading books by authors like Brian Tracy, David Allen, Gary Vanerchuk, and others. I highly recommend that you read some of there stuff everyday.
And, even buy audios by Jim Rohn and listen to them everyday too. Two things I hate to see people waste – their brains and their days (time). Get inspired. Get frickin’ busy.